Terms of Service
- We may modify the terms and conditions from time to time, as we deem necessary. Please check back periodically to review the changes.
- Your continued use of the Service following such modifications shall signify your acceptance of the modified Agreement. If you do not agree with the modified Agreement, you may not access or use the Service.
- The access and use of the Service by any minor under the age of 13 is prohibited. The Service is not available to Users suspended or removed from the system by com
- We operate on a first-come, first-served basis policy. Therefore, items in stock may currently appear on your Cart but can be purchased by another customer who was first able to complete the check-out and payment procedures. However, any stock from cancelled orders go back to the Site the next day and may be purchased by you or any other customer subject to the completion of our check-out and payment procedures.
- Once your order has been placed, you will receive an Order Acknowledgement email. Your receipt of an Order Acknowledgement email does not mean com’s acceptance of your order. We are simply acknowledging that we have received your order.
- commay, in its sole discretion, choose to accept or decline your order for any reason. This may happen, for example, when the item you wish to purchase is out of stock or has been damaged; we suspect the request is fraudulent or in any other circumstance whippersandchargers.com deems appropriate. For orders that were not processed or canceled, whippersandchargers.com will either not charge you, or refund you the total billed amount. The preceding actions shall be applied to the rightful person(s) in cases of fraud.
- comtakes extra measures to provide you with accurate information on products we offer on the web site. whippersandchargers.com does not guarantee, however, that the information is error-free, current, complete or reliable.
- Inventory levels fluctuate from day-to-day. In rare cases, you may have been able to place an order online for a product portrayed as having stock, but once we attempt to process find out that the product is sold out. In cases like these, we will notify you via email.
- We try to display the colors of products as accurately as possible on the web site. We cannot guarantee, however, that your computer monitor’s display of colors will be true to life.
- All prices posted on the web site are inclusive of government-imposed taxes. comtries to advertise the most accurate and up-to-date pricing information on the products offered on the web site. We cannot, however, warrant against pricing error. If you have placed an order for a product whose price was posted incorrectly, we will either not process or cancel your order. Should this happen, we will notify you via email.
Shipping & Orders
- Once you have selected your chosen products, you will be prompted through our online checkout. You will be required to provide us with certain pieces of personal information, in order to successfully confirm your order. Refusal to provide one or more of the required pieces of information may affect your ability to place an order with com. Please ensure that all of the personal details you have entered are complete and accurate, particularly your shipping address. We are unable to re-direct orders once they have been shipped, and any errors in shipping address will result in the loss of your order.
- comwill fully refund or replace any goods purchased if they are found to be faulty or damaged and notified within a 14 calendar day period.
- The total value of the refund will equal the payment made for the goods purchased, excluding freight and any other relevant fees.